lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2011

CHILDHOOD EVENT

When we were kids we want to have all things we saw, also the things that our brother or our friends had. We think all was easy to have but no our parents give us with all his effort to see us happy and, they like to see us playing in the garden with our new things. I have a lot of moments that I completely remember when I was a kid, but I choose to talk about this one because I like to remember this.

When I was a kid more or less when I was 4 years old I start riding motorcycle, but the problem was that I did not have a motorcycle so I use the one of my older brother. Most of the time he did not want to lend me his motorcycle so we start fighting and always at the end I use his motorcycle I was happy about that.

But one day when I was like 6 years old like all kids of this age we want to have all things, I want to have my own motorcycle, but my  parents tell me that I will get my 1st motorcycle until I have 10 years old.  But also they tell my brother that they did not want me to use his motorcycle, but days later  I ask my brother to lend me his motorcycle and he always said no, so I get mad and went with my fathers to tells them that my brother did not lend me the motorcycle, and they say me that they cannot do anything because was his motorcycle and that was decision of my brother if he want to lend me or he did not want. This was more or less in November of 2000, so I pass like 2 months with the same story but sometimes I use the motorcycle without the permission of my parents or my brother, and for Christmas of the 2000 year I get my 1st and own motorcycle.

 I remember that this Christmas we were in my grandparents house we were waiting for the 12 o’clock and at 12 o’clock Santa Claus was going inside the house from the  front door of the house, I saw him pushing a blue and new motorcycle, when I saw the new motorcycle I run to get up to the motorcycle, and when Santa finish to give all the gifts to all my cousins and brothers me and my brother and my cousin we went out to the garden to use my motorcycle and we use it about like three hours and I was happy about my new toy that I was having for Christmas.

Since that day I like a lot motorcycles, like 2 years later from this event my father gives to me and my brother y we want to start riding in official races and we said yes because we really like motorcycles, and now a days I have been winning the championships in different categories and different years, I train every Saturday in my own track I really train hard for be best in the sports I want to succeed and sometimes I go to a track named motopark, located at the end of San Jose Pinula in Guatemala, I have 10 races each year. Since 2008 I have been winning the championship in 1st place which I like because there I can see that all the time I expend training and fixing my motorcycles, because I also like mechanics so I like to fix my own motorcycle, it really giving me some awards and making my name to see it in the news and I like that, I will tell you a little bit about how I am doing this year , this year I race 6 races in which I really train hard some weeks before every race and in the race I always give my best, in five of the six races I was classificates  in the three first places and in one of the six races I was having trouble with my motorcycle so I left the race and I didn’t finish this race. I really like this sport I think it is one of the best sports!.

I really remember a lot of how emocionated I was because I was having my own motorcycle and since that day I start training to be the person who I’m now. I invites you to try this sport and I can be sure that you probably would buy a motorcycle and start riding. I like to ride and also I get happy when I listen to my name that they are calling to get up in the podium.

“motocross is not a way of living, it’s a completely lifestyle”  James “bubba” Stewart. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario