lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011

A person who I admire

When we were kids we all said that we want to be like someone when we grow up, I always said that I want to be like my father, he is a person who I really love and I admire him a lot.

We are a family of 5 integrants, my mom, my dad, and 2 brothers. We all like to spend time together having fun. But my father is a person who I admire because since I was born he was so close to me, he also did it with my brothers. But that is some of the things I admire about him because he never get tired of give love and being special with us. He always played with me when I was a kid. He educated me since I was a kid so my personality is like the same as him because he make me think the way he would does.

He also is my friend but at the same time is my father. I can bug with him also we talk about things that are good for me, and things that can be bad for me. He has an important role in my life, in school he helps me all the time he can, when I was about to enter in 1st course she call me and we talk for a lot of time that this 5 years that I had left at school was like the more important ones because I start being an adolescent. When I need some help or something he always is there to listen to me and give me advices, I think that, that is the way a father can handle a good relationship with her sons, but this is not only with me he does with the three of us me and my other 2 brothers.

There are also some things that get him mad, but that was just some things that with the time I learned that he don’t like me to do that things and I just stop doing the things that I know that get him mad, my father has 41 years and he give a lot of things to me, well to de three of us. He give us all we wanted to have for example last year my brother want to have its own car, and my father took some time to think if it was the right decision, but when he knows that my brother really need the car because he was about 1 year to start the college he prefer to give the car before he gets into the college, and he gives him the car. Some months later from these my father ask to me if I also want to have my own car, and I said yes. Like one month later from this he buy my car. And he told me that he is giving me the car because he knows that I was responsible and also because I was doing great at school, when he told me this I like that moment because it shows you that all the job you are doing is good and you parents are proud of you because of your effort. Also you feel good with your own because having a car is a big responsibility and if your father give it to you, is because he know you are being responsible, and you know its true because he is the person who knows you more, and know you are going to be a good person in the future because he teach you, and the fathers always want his kids to be like him.

Now that I am about 1 year to graduate from high school, I always listen my father because he is bigger person than me and he knows what thing can help me, he also know which career I will like to study because he knows what type of things I like, and in what things I am good.

When I was a kid I think that parents were there just for taking care of us, but this is not the way I think. Parents are there to give support, to give education, to give help when some of his kids need it, but the most important thing a father can do is to give love to his sons. When my father and I talk about my future he always give me the best advices he can, and I always like to use them. I rude motorcycles that was a thing that my fathers does when he was a kid, so he always sais ‘I want to see my sons in motorcycles like the way I do it when I was a kid’ since that day he accomplished this, and now he see me in my motorcycle winning races and getting up the name on Guatemala, at a centroamerican level. He always said me that I do it great in races, but he use to tell me that the place I finish it doesn’t matter, it matters that I was having fun in thing I like to do. He always said me ‘I´m proud of you’ this really gets me happy because he told me that sincerely. I think that a good father is the best thing a kid can have.

My father is one of the persons of more importance in my life; because he shows me values and things that no one else can show me. I really love my dad.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario